I need more outfits that require no thought. When I’m staring blurry eyed at my closet of clothes that don’t quit fit I want to get in & get out as fast as possible. Pattern mixing? Not a chance. White top, white pants? Done.
Wearing all white is a bit scary as a mom (hello, messy fingerprints!). But after extensive testing, I can definitively say that white hides spit up quite well.
How to Wear All White
- Pick pieces in a classic cut (think Audrey Hepburn). You can’t go wrong with a classic button up or white jeans.
- Use a white outfit as a canvas for statement accessories. Necklaces especially, but also fun sunglasses, bright shoes or bags.
- Combine white with a bit of navy for a classic sailor style, or you can go for something unexpected, like pairing it with cream or nude.
- And if you’re unsure about wearing so much white at the same time, throw on a colorful scarf to put you back in your comfort zone.
- And please, please wear nude underwear.
Get the Look
You can get several outfits with just a few basic white pieces. A lightweight blazer is a great way to get the look because you can layer with whites already in your closet.
Is this a look moms can pull off without a bleach pen nearby? Share your white-wearing tips!