Do you fake tan at home? I’m going to Disney World next week and the thought of exposing my legs after they’ve been hibernating all winter is a little scary. Scary, people. My problem is finding a happy medium – they are either so white they could blind an unsuspecting tourist or glowing like an oompa loompa.
To get ready for the trip I’ve been using Jergens Natural Glow and following these steps after every shower to avoid self-tanning disaster:
- Shower and exfoliate. I used to always forget this part, but trust me, it’s important. Now I grab some old coffee grounds to scrub away cellulite too. (A girl can hope, right?)
- Rinse & dry off.
- Dab a tiny bit of moisturizer on my knees and elbows since they suck up the tanner the most.
- Rub the tanning lotion on my legs and then work my way up to stomach, arms, and face.
- Go back over everything with a small amount of lotion to make sure I haven’t missed any parts.
- Wash my hands with soap and water.
- Hang out in my bedroom naked, reading magazines, for about 5 minutes.
Sticking to anything on a regular basis is not my forte – but I love this stuff. It creates the most natural color of anything I’ve tried.
And if you want to scrub away cellulite too (it’s Dr. Oz approved!) here’s how:
Cellulite Coffee Sugar Scrub
According to Dr. Oz, whose show I’m a little addicted to, caffeine enhances fat metabolism. So when it is applied to the skin, coffee absorbs and removes liquid and fat from your skin, which can decrease the appearance of cellulite. Hallelujah!
Make your own Coffee Cellulite Scrub
You will need:
- 1/2 cup coffee grounds
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- olive oil
1. Apply olive oil to your areas with cellulite.
2. Combine the coffee grounds and brown sugar.
3. Use the coffee scrub on your cellulite areas by moving in circular motions.
4. Rinse off.
NEW Jergens® Natural Glow Moisturizer provides the same great, natural-looking color but without the sunless tanner odor!
Share your embarrassing tanning story for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Jergens Skincare®. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.